Tuesday, May 12, 2009

soooo

i rarely go on here. i work too much, and when im off i prefer sleeping, reading, or buying records to really convey any spirit into this. i think maybe one person reads this, haha. so let's see:
- the kills and the horrors this friday at neumo's. wicked.
- im going home soon to see my family, the girl i love, and witness my grandmother turn 80.
- not too thrilled that flight of the conchords is soldout all three nights in seattle.
- my iphone is still broken, but i can text still.
- i find out if im promoted in a week.
- college courses start back up for me. im genuinely thrilled.
- ive mellowed out a lot when it comes to expressing how i feel and being too overdramatic about said emotions. if things pan out, lovely. if not; "while i continue to toil through this..waking life." ha.
- 1. im getting better at saving my money. 2. i have enough vacation time to leave for a few weeks. 1+2= belgium. by myself. sure. im thrilled.
- its getting sunnier. huzzah.

i guess thats all thats really going on for now.

1 comment: